Friday, March 28, 2008
1) Peter Cusak - 'through the robots'
2) Eric La Casa - 'Clisson:'
3) Roland Etzin - 'premium 900'
4) Jez riley French - 'boat ropes & lake hollow pole'
5) Takahiro Kawaguchi - 'for example #1'
6) Dale Lloyd - '1928 Australian streetcar'
7) Takefumi Naoshima - 'self adjustments on mirror'
8) Lasse-Marc Riek - 'Matti, 06.02.2007, 10.29am'
9) Sawaka - 'rain clock'
10) Walter Tilgner - 'tag, mittelspecht'
for more info click here
Monday, March 24, 2008
Saturday, March 22, 2008
brzeska - 1991 - 2002
limited edition recycled cassette (eg- no number)
£3 inc p & p or free with the purchase of any other 'engraved glass' release
clear input and inside methods recorded between 1992 & 2002.
just about the first thing I ever released was a few home made copies of some tape & feedback pieces. They were run off over cassettes that i'd found at school & so it must have been 1980 or so. Now, to re-release some of these early pieces of improvised clear input / internal sounds (long since out of print in thier original cassette or cdr formats) & faced with a pile of cassettes that need to be recycled, it feels somewhat suitable to issue this release.